I ordered the Bluetooth wireless headphones says that it was in Buffalo New York called a UPS tracking please they say that a shipping label was generated but the UPS store does not have it and it has been sitting where it shows the track for one week now it sure didn't take him that long to take the money from my account no way to contact them to find out what the holdup is will never order from here again,does anybody at all have a customer service number for this company?has anyone even gotten a reply back to at their waters as to where and why they're not shipped on timely manner?

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Mobstub. The most disappointing about bluetooth accessories from Mobstub was unable to reach company and products are poorly made Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mobstub.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Mobstub to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Mobstub?

Comments

South Carolina, United States #965853

I'm having the same problem it still saying it was pick up in new York. Smh this will never happen again I should've order from amazon. If you find a number please let me know.

Seattle, Washington, United States #962953

You could try calling (718) 407-2443. That's the number I got from their website, but I haven't called it.

Seattle, Washington, United States #962910

I have the same issue. I got this response this morning:

Hello ________,

I've arranged for a replacement to be sent to you. Please allow up to 3-7 business days for your replacement to process and ship.

Should you need any further assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact us again.

I hope you have a spectacular day!

Sincerely, Ilana I'm thinking this was a bad idea...

Bethany, Oklahoma, United States #961395

Have u found anything out I am having the exact same problem