I ordered an item that should have been delivered on 12/19/15.When I started tracking it the information shows it was delivered at 12:55 PM on 12/19 to another city many miles (over 2 hours away) from my address.

I contacted UPS which shows as the carrier, however they handed the item off to the USPS, which one? it wasn't delivered in my town. Now what? No telephone number call.

I am at a loss. This is crazy, where is the customer service?

I have tried to call the local post office for the city where it was delivered, their phone rings for a while then starts to sound a busy signal.This appears hopeless.

Please advise if you know any way to help.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $100. The author is overall dissatisfied with Mobstub. The most disappointing about jewelry from Mobstub was cutomer service and no way to contact customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mobstub.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Mobstub to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Mobstub?

Comments