my experience has been great.I inadvertantly thoughtI had placed 20 plus orders for an order of seven bracelets as gifts for my grandchildren, however, as I kept getting "reject" notice I kept renewing the order.

That evening I checked my cedit card and found on my credit card there were 23 orders I was panicked after reading their "no returns", "no cancellation" policy and could imagine 140 bracelets and a $2,000 charge but got a prompt response from Esther in customer service that was not the case.

Those orders had indeed been rejected.I am extremely appreciative for the prompt, soothing reply.

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall satisfied with Mobstub. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mobstub.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Mobstub to other companies on our site.

Comments