Placed an order early Feb for Valentines Day.Check Mobstub website and get tracking # for pkg that per their website was shipped Via USPS on the 8th of Feb.

Check my Credit Card and yes $ withdrawn for purchase. Call USPS with tracking # and the only thing they had as of Feb 13th was an electronic mailing label from them and still do not have the Pkg to ship. Mobstub website claims to have shipped Pkg on Feb 8th. Try to call Mobstub but apparently they have no phone # listed.

I used their website contact form to address this issue and after filling it all out and hitting send the screen goes blank. I have never heard anything back from them. Contacted credit card Co. And filed a complaint with them.

They said they would contact Mobstub to find out what's going on. I asked how, they said they would call. I asked what phone # cause they ain't got one. Good luck credit card Co.

In the meantime I put stop payment on this. The whole Co. Sounds like its floating people's $ and waiting weeks before paying manufacturer for items. Then waiting weeks to ship.

I have never filed a complaint against a Co.

Mobstub is my 1st.Thanks for ruining my Valentines Day Plans for a gift.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Mobstub. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mobstub to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Mobstub online order for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments