In Sept.2016 I bought a 30W USB DESKTOP CHARGER.
Does not charge on a consistent basis. Price including shipping. $20.95. Would like to return it.
Please advise. Light goes on but does not charge phone or iPad. Do not want it as it is unreliable. Do not have my receipt, but have attached a photo of the charger.
What mire can I say for 100 words. Have attempted to use several times. It is not working as it should. Would like a refund.
Please credit my credit card. Thank you, very much. Thank you very much. Thank you very much.
Thank you very much. Thank you very much.
Thank you very much.Thank you very much.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Amazon Is Worst Than My Bank! I did write a letter back on Friday, October 7th, 2016 and they 100% Ignored It, until about a week before my Small Claims..."
- "In the first, they will give you refund for smaller item in order to make you trust them and order more items. Once you order over $20. Then they will..."
- "Bought a costume from Light In The Box for my Halloween party. It was delayed and after i complained about it they sent me my order. But when i got..."
- "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "Zazzle - you can take the order, promise the due date of the order BUT - you don't do what you say you will do and to make matters worse..."
- "We purchased a jar of Tostitos Queso Blanco Dip from Hannaford Supermarket in New Hampshire two days ago and after opening it and pouring some out we realized there was..."
- "If spend over $160 for a pair of boots, you would expect they would last longer than a year. First of all, they are not waterproof. Just walking in wet grass..."