I thought I was ordering LP Blue Tooth headphones.They look exactly like them.
They claimed this product was $90.00 retail which if it was an LP it would be. The "DEAL" for what turned out to be IPanda Headphones, was $9.00 more expensive on MoStub than retail on Amazon.They were anywhere from about $16.00 to $19.00 on Amazon. When I looked closer on the MoStub site after I received the product, there was no brand name. My bad.
I should have checked closer.
I will never buy from this company again.
I did get the items delivered but I haven't tried to return them.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Bluetooth Headphones
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I ordered some compression socks and 2 pair of Compression and Body-Support Undershirts. I received the socks just fine, but then a week later they finally shipped the shirts. When..."
- "I ordered a 34" edc low profile belt from original soe gear that on their web site states; "These belts will adjust outward several inches but don't get much smaller..."
- "I bought many thousands of dollars worth of merchandise when Aliexpress was accepting Paypal. Of my hundreds of orders two of them were canceled because the seller could not ship...."
- "I went to sunoco on sheridan dr and military rd as usually do 2 minutes from my house ,to get breakfast coffe etc i had my 2 yr old with..."
- "I placed an order for a LIMITED edition T-shirt in Oct 2016 and received nothing so far (3 months passed). I tried the "Order Tracking" via the "Email us" on..."
- "I purchased tickets online and I was unable to return the tickets 1 hour before the show started. The website had an error and it did not allow me to..."
- "My husband and I wanted to purchase a 65" TV but wanted to get a good price. We have always had good luck on Amazon so we tried there...."
- "I called them last Friday July 15 to fix a leakage in the basement of one of our units. They gave me a quote $1,000 - $1,500. I found a..."
- "I am having a problem with or runaround with Dell customer support. 1) several attempts to resolve problems using "Chat" service were unsuccessful because the Chat service has been disabled..."