filters
City:
Product:
Most Helpful

MobStub - Awful Smell from this item

Order Number: 4430580 Super Soft Leather Crossbody Bag 12 Styles Version: Navy Quantity: 1 Price: $19.00 This item arrived with the most awful smell! Very much like chemicals, I put it in my closet and had to remove it and put it outside to air it out. I haven't brought it back in the house yet, as it still smells, and it's been out there for 2 days. At this point, I don't know what I'm going to do with it yet it if the smell remains.
4.0
Turnaround Time
Product
I liked
  • Product very much

MobStub - Haven’t received item I paid for

Package is open and one pair of socks is missing
MobStub - Ordered 6 pack of assorted color l/EXL compression knee high socks
Ordered thru paypal total cost close to $29. It took a month to get them theu two ways of shipping which was strange. Opened package put one sock on my arm (I have very skinny arms) could barely get it on my arm- much less a leg. These would fit a childs leg. They are...
Product

MobStub - My order

what happen to my order why is it taking so long

MobStub - Do Not Buy

I ordered a purse. I called because it was not satisfactory and then returned it. I used my order number. I never got a refund or follow up.

MobStub - Need to return

Not satisfied with quality of merchandise.

MobStub - I wanna order some earrings

It happened I tried calling I just got an recording

MobStub - Broken shoulder strap on recently purchased item

Yes, I tried to call. Get only a recording forwarding the call to their website.

MobStub - Delivery address change needed

Just placed the order 10 minutes ago. Navy cross body and it came up after the order was placed to be delivered at 101 s Hanley rd. That was my office but I am no longer working there. It should be delivered to Cheryl Pruitt. 4771 Towne Centre Dr. St. Louis, MO. 63128
Show

MobStub - I ordered something and gave the wrong shipping address

My order is #4424724 Multiple canvas bag #9 I’m my order there is a incorrect shipping address . I need it sent to 6520 tip plantation rd Alpharetta, GA 30004 Can you please email or contact me Cell 6783158558 Email sharfunsks@gmail.com

Contact MobStub Customer Service

MobStub Products and Services Reviews

Latest Question

MobStub Questions

MobStub - I ordered a crossbody handbag in error

I ordered sandals today for $19/ & had previously ordered a red leather crossbody bag Today I got charged again for the bag !