Mobstub - Review about Deco Umbrella from Naperville, Illinois
I ordered an umbrella from them.It didn't even open one time.
Just fell apart in my hands! Now, I get the fun part of trying to contact them. To be fair, at least their comforter and sheet set seem nice.
Of course I just opened them.They haven't fallen apart yet, lol
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Deco Umbrella
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I'm an avid seller of designer purses and Shoes. Over the past 3 months, I've sold 11,000$ worth of purses with them. Clearly, my items are very high end and..."
- "I ordered a dress off these people and I was totally shocked when it arrived. It was completely different to what I ordered it had lace and cotton hanging off..."
- "I ordered the Star Master for my granddaughter so we could see the stars since her Dad, my son died last year. I got a pink plastic thing that projects..."
- "Nobel Van Lines! I moved my household goods from Southern Florida. I was beyond outraged when two movers (an older man and a young kid) showed up at..."
- "Dear sir , I travelled from BWI to Midway chicago by southwest flight 3476 on 25th Dec 2015 along my sister. When we reached home & opened the bags ( 4)we..."
- "Purchased numerous items in one order. Some items were ok. Most items have bad stitching, unfinished seams. One item was 3 sizes to small, I went off size chart. 1..."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."
- " Attention: CEO: Beryl Raff CFO: Laura Kirsner COO: Joyce Hrinya Regarding Account Number: 480213852429 XX I purchased some jewelry from your company on July 17, 2014, and August 6,..."
- "We purchase a home in Warners ny . We asked for the full size bathroom rough in for our basement . Now we have decided to finish our basement and..."