Mobstub - Review about Deco Umbrella from Naperville, Illinois
I ordered an umbrella from them.It didn't even open one time.
Just fell apart in my hands! Now, I get the fun part of trying to contact them. To be fair, at least their comforter and sheet set seem nice.
Of course I just opened them.They haven't fallen apart yet, lol
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Deco Umbrella
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Sent for a WHITE CAL-KING comforter with an order# confirmation 10/11/16. On 10/18/16 received my order. It was BURGUNDY and had a different order# but still had my name and..."
- "Have been contacting Mobstub for over 2 months sending in pictures again and again. Have not received the correct pair of earrings ordered. Ordered 3 pairs of earrings, white gold..."
- "I have been selling on Ebay for about a year and though I don't have a huge business I had at least 60 sales and had all positive feedbacks except..."
- "I have been ordering from Rose Wholesale since late September and have purchased many items such as shirts, belts, shoes, underwear. I can tell you in no uncertain terms they..."
- "Bonjour les amis (es), Moi j'ai acheté une montre téléphone intelligente avec la fente pour puce. Elle est impeccable ! Elle fonctionne parfaitement. C'est vrais que le délais de livraison..."
- "Bosch Washing Machine under Sears Maintenance Agreement - washer is likely 10 years old, the main bearing went out just after Thanksgiving (November) 2016 - unable to use washer until..."
- "11665 Comercial Drive Fishers IN Worst customer service experience ever, I waited 15 minutes to be seated while the waitresses walked by me and just stared. Once I was seated with..."
- "We had a wonderful experience with pictures in gold when they made a custom police star pendent for my daughters 30th birthdayShe loves it and won't take it offThe quality..."
- "This company failed to send me the correct framing equipment TWICE. The people on the phone do not understand their product or what pieces need to go with what..."