Horrible company, this is what we got, a ripped comforter after waiting over two weeks. Can not get a refund bc the sale is labeled "final" Took another week in a half to learn this information to bc nobody responds to emails and no other way to get a hold of anyone.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Please don't buy the Sundvik Crib from IKEA - SUNDVIK crib review I LOVE(D) IKEA. But now I am having serious doubts. We purchased the Sundvik Crib last..."
- "I ordered a quilt and sheet set to match, the quilt in King size, the sheets in Queen size. When they arrived, the quilt was the correct size but the sheets..."
- "10-17-14. Went to American Freights, North Memorial Pkwy,Huntsville Al, Store...I picked sofa, loveseat, recliner for my disabled mother. .I took pictures of the furniture I picked and forwarded pics..to my..."
- "Be very careful if you make payments using your Guaranty Bank account or debit card information. Even if you out out of their overdraft coverage they WILL NOT decline payments..."
- "Community Care Inc. is a managed care organization that is contracted with the WI Department of Health Services to administer a public healthcare program called Family Care. Community Care delivers..."
- "Couldn't find clean booth to sit at. Had to get server to wipe crumbs up first . Green Bay location appeared run down overall. While chewing on salad I discovered..."
- "Good deals on furniture, a decent warrantee, but BAD delivery. They must hire on-the-cheap, because these guys not only did extensive damage to my home, they could not even bring..."
- "We decided to use Zerorez because they had a good reputation. We have a brand-new home (less than 4 months old) and we had some basic soiled marks in the..."
- "No, she's not a thief; she is just the opposite. She's the best. Her picture was nothing like her: she is ten times more beautiful in person. Her face, her..."