Mobstub - Returning merchandise

I ordered a quilt and sheet set to match, the quilt in King size, the sheets in Queen size.

When they arrived, the quilt was the correct size but the sheets were Full size, not queen.

I emailed the company and asked how I could get the correct size. The response was almost like a robot wrote it. "We do not take returns, sorry" so basically you're stuck with them. I knew they did not do returns but this was their error, not mine. I wrote back and told them I understood the return policy but it was their fault, etc. so they wrote back and asked me to send a picture of the sheets (what?!) So I did. They sent me another set, the correct size. I felt that going through all this bull$@&¥ was not necessary. There was a couple more emails in the middle of all this, arguing back and forth. They didn't want to admit that maybe, just maybe, it really was their fault.

But after all this I did make another order with them, but weirdly enough all the items were shipped separately. No receipt in any package. So I now have to wait for my Visa bill to see what I was charged. I better not have been charged shipping on every package.....hmmmm. We'll see, but I don't think I'll order from them again. (Don't know why I did...crazy)

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Privacy and Data Security

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Quality of merchandise seemed very cheap

Reason of review:
Not as described
Product or service
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #754321

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Mobstub? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.