Boise, Idaho

I ordered a quilt and sheet set to match, the quilt in King size, the sheets in Queen size.

When they arrived, the quilt was the correct size but the sheets were Full size, not queen.

I emailed the company and asked how I could get the correct size. The response was almost like a robot wrote it. "We do not take returns, sorry" so basically you're stuck with them. I knew they did not do returns but this was their error, not mine. I wrote back and told them I understood the return policy but it was their fault, etc. so they wrote back and asked me to send a picture of the sheets (what?!) So I did. They sent me another set, the correct size. I felt that going through all this bull$@&¥ was not necessary. There was a couple more emails in the middle of all this, arguing back and forth. They didn't want to admit that maybe, just maybe, it really was their fault.

But after all this I did make another order with them, but weirdly enough all the items were shipped separately. No receipt in any package. So I now have to wait for my Visa bill to see what I was charged. I better not have been charged shipping on every package.....hmmmm. We'll see, but I don't think I'll order from them again. (Don't know why I did...crazy)

Review about: Sheets.

I didn't like: Quality of merchandise seemed very cheap.

3.0
Privacy and Data Security
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Mobstub?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.