Mobstub - Quality DREADFUL. Don't walk - RUN. NO REFUND
Update added by user Oct 21, 2015
Incredibly, without notice, I received an email today, 21 October 2015 with a refund for the sheets and comforter. Thanks Mobstub, please be kinder to others.
Update added by user Aug 05, 2015
Mobstub never replied to BBB, case is closed. Feeling cheated, ripped off, and left with inferior product. ***.
Update added by user Jul 10, 2015
Attached four pics, two on side I have slept on, two on side I have not.Bottom mattress sheet has elastic completely around, you can never have a 'tight' fit and wind up on wrinkles and pilling.
Worst sheets I have ever owned...company response horrifying.
Update added by user Jul 10, 2015
UPDATE: After posting here and PissedConsumer, I finally got the company's attention by going to the BBB in NY.After three orders with this company, they requested I send photos of the damaged product.
Wow - not only feeling ripped off yet integrity insulted.RUN
Original review posted by user Jul 07, 2015
I ordered a 1000 thread count king size sheet set, 100% Egyptian Cotton sheet set and a goose-like down comforter. Impressed by the price of $49 on the sheet set, and $35 on the comforter, I placed my order.
Last week I put these sheets on my bed, to have them pill in less than a week. I live and sleep alone. The gorgeously fluffy comforter in the photo looked nothing like the flat comforter I received, even thrown in the dryer it refused to fluff even a little.
Disappointed by the quality and promise of my products, I emailed the company expressing my issues with my order. I was told I was the proud owner, enjoy the product.... no refund.
Save your money - RUN
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 1000 Thread Count Egyptian Cotton Sheets
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I have tried to resolve this issue in an amicable way but this Company will not make good on their products, I purchased approximately $12,000 at this store to include..."
- "I CAN NOT MAKE THESE PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THAT WHAT I RECEIVED WAS NOT WHAT I ORDERED. THEY JUST KEEP TELLING ME THAT ACCORDING TO THE RECEIPT THAT MY ORDER WAS..."
- "My wife and I purchased an "Albany Furniture" leather living room set (modular sofa, loveseat and ottoman, 6 pieces total) in February of 2012 from Levin Furniture in Wexford, PA..."
- "Molina withdrew $1066.02 from my checking account without my approval. This has caused a tremendous hardship to my payment obligations. My rent was due on Jan 1, 2015,..."
- "I purchased a property through US invest after talking to Ryan McFarland. Ryan guaranteed the property would be refurbished and that it was in a good area. After purchasing the property US..."
- "My fiance and I were on a quest for a good quality living room set. We went all over San Diego, through Ashley, Living Spaces, Pottery Barn, etc trying to..."
- "I went to get my hair colored the same color of my highlights and by the time she was finished my hair was white, silver, and an off blonde. Yet..."
- "I am very, very, very dissatisfied with Telmex. It does need a very long time before I'm getting upset. It's my personality as well I spend several years as a..."
- "Total lack of communication by Builder with each other and home owner. They will tell you what you want to hear and then stall or not do it. 9 months..."