Update added by user Oct 21, 2015
Incredibly, without notice, I received an email today, 21 October 2015 with a refund for the sheets and comforter. Thanks Mobstub, please be kinder to others.
Update added by user Aug 05, 2015
Mobstub never replied to BBB, case is closed. Feeling cheated, ripped off, and left with inferior product. ***.
Update added by user Jul 10, 2015
Attached four pics, two on side I have slept on, two on side I have not.Bottom mattress sheet has elastic completely around, you can never have a 'tight' fit and wind up on wrinkles and pilling.
Worst sheets I have ever owned...company response horrifying.
Update added by user Jul 10, 2015
UPDATE: After posting here and PissedConsumer, I finally got the company's attention by going to the BBB in NY.After three orders with this company, they requested I send photos of the damaged product.
Wow - not only feeling ripped off yet integrity insulted.RUN
Original review posted by user Jul 07, 2015
I ordered a 1000 thread count king size sheet set, 100% Egyptian Cotton sheet set and a goose-like down comforter. Impressed by the price of $49 on the sheet set, and $35 on the comforter, I placed my order.
Last week I put these sheets on my bed, to have them pill in less than a week. I live and sleep alone. The gorgeously fluffy comforter in the photo looked nothing like the flat comforter I received, even thrown in the dryer it refused to fluff even a little.
Disappointed by the quality and promise of my products, I emailed the company expressing my issues with my order. I was told I was the proud owner, enjoy the product.... no refund.
Save your money - RUN
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 1000 Thread Count Egyptian Cotton Sheets
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Hello John, Thank you for contacting Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. in Arcadia, WI. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with your Ashley furniture. All warranties are..."
- "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..."
- "I ordered a pair of sandals at a really good price. When they arrived they were a Wide Width shoe not the regular size I had ordered. I was told..."
- "I purchased a property through US invest after talking to Ryan McFarland. Ryan guaranteed the property would be refurbished and that it was in a good area. After purchasing the property US..."
- "I had read several reviews that painted this site in a bad light. I then continued my research and watched a few youtube review videos. After I did that, I..."
- "I purchased not one but two Electric Daisy Carnival tickets. Highly over priced but I expected that for a resale website. What I'm pissed about is the fact that they..."
- "I started with 30 boxes of the Tarkett coco berry flooring. I was to be covering approximately 500 square foot, upon opening I noticed a lot of..."
- "Had an issue with a defective Leather steering wheel that started to separating. Dealership offered to Glue it back. I specifically requested that they replace a steering wheel because its..."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."