Mobstub - Quality DREADFUL. Don't walk - RUN. NO REFUND

121 of 189 Mobstub reviews

Update added by user Oct 21, 2015

Incredibly, without notice, I received an email today, 21 October 2015 with a refund for the sheets and comforter. Thanks Mobstub, please be kinder to others.

Update added by user Aug 05, 2015

Mobstub never replied to BBB, case is closed. Feeling cheated, ripped off, and left with inferior product. ***.

Update added by user Jul 10, 2015

Attached four pics, two on side I have slept on, two on side I have not.Bottom mattress sheet has elastic completely around, you can never have a 'tight' fit and wind up on wrinkles and pilling.

Worst sheets I have ever owned...company response horrifying.

Update added by user Jul 10, 2015

UPDATE: After posting here and PissedConsumer, I finally got the company's attention by going to the BBB in NY.After three orders with this company, they requested I send photos of the damaged product.

Wow - not only feeling ripped off yet integrity insulted.RUN

Original review posted by user Jul 07, 2015

I ordered a 1000 thread count king size sheet set, 100% Egyptian Cotton sheet set and a goose-like down comforter. Impressed by the price of $49 on the sheet set, and $35 on the comforter, I placed my order.

Last week I put these sheets on my bed, to have them pill in less than a week. I live and sleep alone. The gorgeously fluffy comforter in the photo looked nothing like the flat comforter I received, even thrown in the dryer it refused to fluff even a little.

Disappointed by the quality and promise of my products, I emailed the company expressing my issues with my order. I was told I was the proud owner, enjoy the product.... no refund.

Save your money - RUN

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
1000 Thread Count Egyptian Cotton Sheets
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #662011 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Mobstub? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
121 of 189 Mobstub reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 04, 2015 #1073875 Phoenix, Arizona, United States

I ordered that same flat comforter. Wow! Very dissapointed. I think I will submit a photo to BBB

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.