1.3

Update by user Oct 21, 2015

Incredibly, without notice, I received an email today, 21 October 2015 with a refund for the sheets and comforter. Thanks Mobstub, please be kinder to others.

Update by user Aug 05, 2015

Mobstub never replied to BBB, case is closed. Feeling cheated, ripped off, and left with inferior product. ***.

Update by user Jul 10, 2015

Attached four pics, two on side I have slept on, two on side I have not.Bottom mattress sheet has elastic completely around, you can never have a 'tight' fit and wind up on wrinkles and pilling.

Worst sheets I have ever owned...company response horrifying.

Update by user Jul 10, 2015

UPDATE: After posting here and PissedConsumer, I finally got the company's attention by going to the BBB in NY.After three orders with this company, they requested I send photos of the damaged product.

Wow - not only feeling ripped off yet integrity insulted.RUN

Original review posted by user Jul 07, 2015

I ordered a 1000 thread count king size sheet set, 100% Egyptian Cotton sheet set and a goose-like down comforter. Impressed by the price of $49 on the sheet set, and $35 on the comforter, I placed my order.

Last week I put these sheets on my bed, to have them pill in less than a week. I live and sleep alone. The gorgeously fluffy comforter in the photo looked nothing like the flat comforter I received, even thrown in the dryer it refused to fluff even a little.

Disappointed by the quality and promise of my products, I emailed the company expressing my issues with my order. I was told I was the proud owner, enjoy the product.... no refund.

Save your money - RUN

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $90. Demetria is overall dissatisfied with Mobstub and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mobstub.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Mobstub to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Mobstub?

Comments

Phoenix, Arizona, United States #1073875

I ordered that same flat comforter.Wow!

Very dissapointed.I think I will submit a photo to BBB