Ordered thru paypal total cost close to $29. It took a month to get them theu two ways of shipping which was strange.

Opened package put one sock on my arm (I have very skinny arms) could barely get it on my arm- much less a leg. These would fit a childs leg. They are very ridged material which true compression socks should be strictly smooth and uniform. These are poor quality of material; extremely tight- will not fit a leg.

The foot of sock is almost 11 inches long. Excessively long foot. They are not made in proportion to the rest of sock measurements. Poorly constructed.

Husband contacted them the day we received them. They took 4 days to respond stating once you open the package it is not refundable by them and they gave a long list of everything they do not refund- which looks like more than half of what they sell!! Least to say we have contacted Paypal on this issue and want a total refund back to our account. Will also be contacting Better Business Bureau about this also.

These socks are useless except for maybe a child. Stay away from their socks. This company- Bullshit I found out too late has had excessive amounts of claims against them on other products and on these socks. They are frauds and sell poor cheap quality products.

We are going to fight them on this matter completely to end. They are Grossly terrible in their Customer Service and the quality of their products.

Product or Service Mentioned: Socks.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments