I ordered some compression socks and 2 pair of Compression and Body-Support Undershirts.I received the socks just fine, but then a week later they finally shipped the shirts.
When the tracking number became available on FedEx it showed the it was being delivered to AK. What?!? I tried sending the company an email, but the webpage that submits the email crashes when you submit the message. So there's no way to get ahold of them.
With my order I supposedly got this Norton Shopping Guarantee for free.
I submitted a complaint to them about the issue, I received no confirmation or reply that they were looking into the issue.
They advertised on Facebook and everything.If I were FB I would remove Mobstub from advertising on their site.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered and paid for a dress from Modlily. I expected a silky/satin well made champagne coloured dress (see first photo). What actually arrived was a rough see through..."
- "Sent for a WHITE CAL-KING comforter with an order# confirmation 10/11/16. On 10/18/16 received my order. It was BURGUNDY and had a different order# but still had my name and..."
- "I ordered the Star Master for my granddaughter so we could see the stars since her Dad, my son died last year. I got a pink plastic thing that projects..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife, as the thief was bringing stolen possession out of the..."
- "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..."
- "I purchased tickets online and I was unable to return the tickets 1 hour before the show started. The website had an error and it did not allow me to..."
- " When I signed up on the Healthcare.gov exchange, luckily I was smart enough to save a pdf copy of the Summary of Benefits on my laptop. Now,..."
- "Though we really loved the toy-hauler layout, Heartland is a company that does not care about making things right for their customers. Their newer models now have a protective barrier/trim..."
- "I had Morning Star Bamboo installed by a HSS (Home Service Store) recommended installer, and paid for it by a loan facilitated by LL. I signed a contract that..."