Resolved
1.7

I ordered some compression socks and 2 pair of Compression and Body-Support Undershirts.I received the socks just fine, but then a week later they finally shipped the shirts.

When the tracking number became available on FedEx it showed the it was being delivered to AK. What?!? I tried sending the company an email, but the webpage that submits the email crashes when you submit the message. So there's no way to get ahold of them.

With my order I supposedly got this Norton Shopping Guarantee for free.

I submitted a complaint to them about the issue, I received no confirmation or reply that they were looking into the issue.

They advertised on Facebook and everything.If I were FB I would remove Mobstub from advertising on their site.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of undershirt and associated monetary loss in the amount of $57. Mobstub needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned undershirt in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Mobstub.

Had an Experience with Mobstub?

Comments