I ordered some compression socks and 2 pair of Compression and Body-Support Undershirts.I received the socks just fine, but then a week later they finally shipped the shirts.
When the tracking number became available on FedEx it showed the it was being delivered to AK. What?!? I tried sending the company an email, but the webpage that submits the email crashes when you submit the message. So there's no way to get ahold of them.
With my order I supposedly got this Norton Shopping Guarantee for free.
I submitted a complaint to them about the issue, I received no confirmation or reply that they were looking into the issue.
They advertised on Facebook and everything.If I were FB I would remove Mobstub from advertising on their site.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "The Blair VIP Plus program is a complete scam. I have been charged twice on my card for a charge of $14.95 for the VIP Plus program that promised to..."
- "So me and my mum got sucked into Twinkledeals and each bought the same grey tunic top which looked AMAZING on the model and in the picture (which I've helpfully..."
- "I ordered my dress and it came a few days before expected. I was super excited but when i opened the package my heart broke into pieces. The picture was..."
- "Suzanne Mayborne took our 6 year old border collie family member away on August 4, 2011 just because she could. The legal thing was done...not the right thing! ..."
- " When I signed up on the Healthcare.gov exchange, luckily I was smart enough to save a pdf copy of the Summary of Benefits on my laptop. Now,..."
- "Bought Tradewinds sreen away been trying to get directions top glass got broke have new panel ordered tried get someone on phone is a..."
- "I sent in my LG G3 phone for repair in Sept. I received a status on 10/5 that if I want it repaired it would cost $72 which I agreed..."
- "The Clearance rack at the Vallejo Ross NEVER has more than one dress for sale in Women's sizes 18-24. The manager fails to keep it stocked. Photo: October 22nd...."
- "I HAVE USED FROM YOU FLOWERS 3 TIMES. THE 1ST TIME I SENT 3 PLANTS TO TN. I SPLIT THE DIFFERENCE ON BEING SATISFIED SINCE 1 OF THE..."