Springfield, Illinois
100% full Resolved
1.7

I ordered some compression socks and 2 pair of Compression and Body-Support Undershirts.I received the socks just fine, but then a week later they finally shipped the shirts.

When the tracking number became available on FedEx it showed the it was being delivered to AK. What?!? I tried sending the company an email, but the webpage that submits the email crashes when you submit the message. So there's no way to get ahold of them.

With my order I supposedly got this Norton Shopping Guarantee for free.

I submitted a complaint to them about the issue, I received no confirmation or reply that they were looking into the issue.

They advertised on Facebook and everything.If I were FB I would remove Mobstub from advertising on their site.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Mobstub?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion