I ordered Aroma Diffuser, which in the picture looked much larger & I went to plug this little thing in & seen it is a USB plug.... I have no computer to plug it in to I only have an iPad. Also, this product is not worth no $20

I would like to return this product! Money back, money back, money back, money back, money back, money back, money back, money back, money back, money back, money back, money back, money back, money back, money back, money back, money back, money back, money back, money back, money back, money back, money back,so, if I don't get my money back I will no longer purchase from Mobstub.....

Sharon Denny

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of product and price for this product. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of aroma diffuser and associated monetary loss in the amount of $23. Mobstub needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned aroma diffuser in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Mobstub.

Had an Experience with Mobstub?

Comments

You can buy a usb plug to plug in the wall