I ordered the waterproof head set on our around Devendra 19th 2014.I received a tracking number.

I received an email saying it was shipped. When it never was received i called usps. I have them the tracking number provided. I was told a tracking slip was picked up but the product never shipped.

I have made several attempts to resolve through the only form of communication available which is Facebook messenger. I now an receiving to response. I have sent screen shots. Asked for product to be sent.

Asked if they can't send it to just refund me. I am at the end of my rope! I have been looking forward to ordering these as a gift to myself (which rarely happens) and now I'm here with no product, no refund and no response to my inquiries. There is no phone number to contact anyone.

I need something resolved.Asap!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of bluetooth accessories and associated monetary loss in the amount of $25. Mobstub needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned bluetooth accessories in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Mobstub.

Had an Experience with Mobstub?

Comments

Wichita, Kansas, United States #940089

After reprint to the BBB, I did receive my product.