I ordered some Luxury Home Egyptian 1600 series Calif King bedding (sheets).Received the package and there is no shipping bar code, no tracking number, customer service info etc.

I wasn't happy w the quality of the sheets. Then checking the web sight again, it has digital time clock running down on the website showing" time count down on time to order". Several days later, the item is still being advertised as it was.!! It is still there on the screen to request or order!

But, I find 1000 thread sheets are $20.00 more, than I paid. The 1600 series was not the thread count!! I look further on the advertising web page and fine print says no refunds or exchanges or trades. All sales are final!!

Then to top it all off there is no one to talk to, unless you want to be a supplier or a agent selling their merchandise. What a fool.

I should have done a research.Now, I will broadcast this to family and friends so they don't get fooled

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of unable to reach company and cheap products. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "two things bad quality & not as described" of egyptian comfort 1600 series sheets and associated monetary loss in the amount of $30. Mobstub needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned egyptian comfort 1600 series sheets in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Mobstub.

Had an Experience with Mobstub?

Comments