Wichita, Kansas

Ordered the wireless head set from Mobstub online.They provided me a tracking number abs said it was sent through usps.

After never receiving, i contacted usps. They said the label was picked up but the product was never sent. I have tried messaging them (since that's the only way of trying to contact the company) and they refuse to give me an answer or reply. All i asked was for then to send or refund.

They ignored my requests. They have also blocked me from adding any comments to their advertisement threads on Facebook. I no longer know what else to do. It is obvious to me that they do not care about their customers and they are in it to scam people.

I used the little money i had at the time to order for a present and now i sir here with no product or money.Pissed off!

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Mobstub?

Comments

ddriggers70
San Antonio, Texas, United States #1275419

Thanks for letting me know about these scam artists.I was about to order from those scumbags, but something about what you said rang true.

I had a similar experience with an internet company called clear.Too bad for me that this company was conning people with "fast

Candy
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States #959580

Call or go online to the BBB