Ordered the wireless head set from Mobstub online.They provided me a tracking number abs said it was sent through usps.

After never receiving, i contacted usps. They said the label was picked up but the product was never sent. I have tried messaging them (since that's the only way of trying to contact the company) and they refuse to give me an answer or reply. All i asked was for then to send or refund.

They ignored my requests. They have also blocked me from adding any comments to their advertisement threads on Facebook. I no longer know what else to do. It is obvious to me that they do not care about their customers and they are in it to scam people.

I used the little money i had at the time to order for a present and now i sir here with no product or money.Pissed off!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of wireless head set. Mobstub needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wireless head set in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Mobstub.

Had an Experience with Mobstub?

Comments

ddriggers70
San Antonio, Texas, United States #1275419

Thanks for letting me know about these scam artists.I was about to order from those scumbags, but something about what you said rang true.

I had a similar experience with an internet company called clear.Too bad for me that this company was conning people with "fast

Saint Louis, Missouri, United States #959580

Call or go online to the BBB