1.2

I ordered the Star Master for my granddaughter so we could see the stars since her Dad, my son died last year.I got a pink plastic thing that projects a picture of 2 people kissing!

So disappointed...Will never waste my money again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of star master. Mobstub needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned star master in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Mobstub.

Had an Experience with Mobstub?

Comments

Burlington, Iowa, United States #965250

I ordered the same thing.I got it but it reads on the box it is suppose to revolve to music.

No such thing! Emailed them 3 times, but it wouldn't go through. No phone number to call either!

Wrote complaints to several companies about them also.Waste of money !

to Monica Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States #965348

Monica, I was going to order something and have learned to check the BBB first, this company has TONS of complaints.You should file a complaint with BBB.

I lost money to another "company" that advertised on Facbebook, so I have learned to always check up on their background.Good luck and I hope you can maybe get your money back.