Product: Mobstub Shipping Service Clear all filters (0 of 109 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

MobStub - Missing order

The order was never processed so i wasn't charged. They asked me if i still wanted yhe order. They have always been good to order from. Will continue to order from them.
4.5

MobStub - Need to talk about my order

I noticed on my account that i accidently typed my last name twice i hope it doesn't mess up my order

MobStub - SCAM!!

I ordered a leather crossbody purse almost a month ago it has not arrived. I tried calling but there is no way to talk to a person. I have sent multiple emails and get no response. I wish i would have never tried monstub! Total Scam!

MobStub - Make sure not errors adress 95 Lenox av apt 90

I did not get my tracking number and i want make sure my adress is 95 lenox av apt 90 Ny Ny 10026

MobStub - Perfect!

I ordered a pocketbook a few days ago and received it today and it is exactly what I wanted and ordered.
5.0

MobStub - Not satisfied with the product

Im not satisfied with this order i ordered the bundle earings i didn't receive
#1451944

MobStub - Order not received

You have my money but i have not received my boots

MobStub - So far no news

Had one item of two identical delivered. Invoice hadborice of two, no resolution as of today. As far as I can ascertain I am still being billed for two Buxton Navy Blue flat wallets total was about $26.00, one was $13.00
Show

MobStub - No Customer Service!!!!

I purchased Blue Tooth headphones for my daughter for Christmas. Never shipped. They confirmed the order via email along with a tracking # that showed delivery 12/24/18. It is 12/28 today, I called the USPS and they said that the tracking # was invalid, that MobStub only printed a pre-shipment label and never sent what I had paid for. I tried contacting MobStub Inc., without success numerous times. I contacted my credit card company today to dispute the transaction and reported them to the BBB. They make their money ripping people off. They are crooks.

MobStub - Not really pussef

I ordered two identical items; only received one but invoice showed price for two. Did not say separate shipping. I contacted to speak with someone but was referred to web site. Waiting for resolution but just occurred 12/24/18.
4.5