Product: Mobstub Shipping Service Clear all filters (47 of 47 reviews match)
filters
seller:
state:
city:
product:

Mobstub - Order not received

Ordered a tactical head lamp and have not received it. I ordered it January 31, 2018 and it was charged to my paypal acct.
#1198205
Show

Mobstub - Horrible customer service!!

Ordered package in beginning of February,and to date 2/24/2018 product still has not been received and no one can seem to answer me as to what happened. So incredibly disappointed with this company and this web site!
Turnaround Time
#1196963

Mobstub - Have not received my sheets

I left msgs and tried to call. No response back. I will call pay pal to see what's going on
#1195212

Mobstub - Customer sevice not reachable

Placed 2 separate orders, one to go to FL and 1 to go AZ, different initials for grandaughters. Received 2 emails saying orders shipped but both going to FL. Can’t reach anyone to clear up mistake!
#1191692

Mobstub - My order was 2 Fantasy wireless charger

I received 2 boxes with the wireless charger. Neither box included Micro USB Cable. My order is useless without the cables. Please send me two Micro USB Cables to complete my purchase. You can just reimburse me what I paid for these useless items. Bla bla bla {{Redacted}}.
1.2
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time
Show

Mobstub - Did not receive my order!!

I ordered it at the beginning of the month. Never got it

Mobstub - Order not delivered

I ordered a purse to be delivered to Alicia Mercier in Eastpointe, MI, on 12/05. It still has not been delivered and I can't seem to reach you. A customer service phone number would be helpful. I want to know where my order is!
#1151945

Mobstub - Order not recieved

I ordered a purse almost 3 weeks ago and have not received it. Another item was received and ordered after the purse (lavender crossbody). Please advise.

Mobstub - Haven’t received order

I ordered a on the go soft to leather crossbody bag in purple. I have never received it. I called left message a week ago. No one has called me. Please call so I can get my purse I already payed for. Thank you!

Mobstub - Not received merchandise

I placed an order well over a week ago and I have not received my product nor have I received a refund the order number is 347-4998 I’d like a phone call back my number is 860-736-7836