I bought an apple slicer, my granddaughter was cutting an apple and the plastic broke leaving the blades in the apple, she sliced her hand open on the blades !!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of apple slicer. Mobstub needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned apple slicer in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Mobstub.

Had an Experience with Mobstub?

Comments

Mobstub - Zoe Makeup Bag By Travel Review Mobstub "Ordered (2) Zoe drawstring makeup bags by Travel. The label on one says, "WIND BOLWS" instead if WIND BLOWS. It was to be a gift. They will not exchange or..." Read more Mobstub - AWFUL AND WORTHLESS ITEM AS WELL AS AWFUL SERVICE! Mobstub "It looks that they have no ideas how the Internet Business are regulated and they do not have a refund policy and no phone number to call; these against Internet..." Read more Mobstub - Do not deliver what ordered and solar power does not work with solar power Mobstub "Have been contacting Mobstub for over 2 months sending in pictures again and again. Have not received the correct pair of earrings ordered. Ordered 3 pairs of earrings, white gold..." Read more Mobstub - Fraud Mobstub "Sent for a WHITE CAL-KING comforter with an order# confirmation 10/11/16. On 10/18/16 received my order. It was BURGUNDY and had a different order# but still had my name and..." Read more Readydebit - The card no longer allows account to account transfer Readydebit "At the first of each month I usually pay my rent doing the 'account to account' transfer but this month it has been shut down. I called the number given..." Read more North Coast Auto Mall - They fooled me twice; shame on me! North Coast Auto Mall "My sister hosted a foreign exchange student from China for his senior year of High School. He was subsequently accepted to attend Ohio State University. As a graduation present, his..." Read more Equity Finance -   Business Loan - Apply For Quick Personal Loans Equity Finance " we give Credit Personal Loans, you can get instant loan/money for a wide range of your personal needs like renovation of your home, marriage in the family, a family..." Read more Ruvilla - Poor quality, Customer service not reasonable. Ruvilla "One purchase, never will again. Bought a pair of hiking boots and found the sole to be separating. I contacted and told them the case, this was found after wearing..." Read more