1.6
Turnaround Time

I CAN NOT MAKE THESE PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THAT WHAT I RECEIVED WAS NOT WHAT I ORDERED.THEY JUST KEEP TELLING ME THAT ACCORDING TO THE RECEIPT THAT MY ORDER WAS RECEIVED.

IT WAS NOT WHAT I ORDERED. WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO IN ORDER TO GET THEM TO ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I RECEIVED THE WRONG ITEM. I HAVE TRIED IN EVERY WAY POSSIBLE. I RECEIVED A TURTLE NECKLACE INSTEAD OF THE HEARTBEAT NECKLACE.

WHY IS IT THAT THEY WILL NOT READ ALL THE EMAILS THAT I HAVE SENT FOR THE LAST WEEK.

DO THEY NOT WANT TO HELP ME OR MAKE THE ISSUE RIGHT OR WHAT??????DOES THE ATTACHED PHOTO LOOK ANYTHING LIKE A HEARTBEAT NECKLACE??????

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Mobstub and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mobstub to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was what i ordered was not delivered. Author liked the most prices. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Mobstub and mobstub shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Mobstub?

Comments