I ordered a pair of sandals at a really good price.When they arrived they were a Wide Width shoe not the regular size I had ordered.
I was told to send pictures, which I did, showing that it was a wide width after I was told these did not come in wide width. I was told the W on the shoe was for Women's. As anyone who has bought shoes knows this is not what a W stands for.
I will not be ordering from this company ever again.I guess the old saying that if it's sounds too good to be true then it is.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
- Very bad company cannot be trusted
What I disliked
- Would not refund or exchange a item
- No return policy
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought an apple slicer, my granddaughter was cutting an apple and the plastic broke leaving the blades in the apple, she sliced her hand open on the blades !!..."
- "I placed my order with Kohls on Nov 2 after canceling my order with Wal Mart to save nearly $70-$80.00 BIG MISTAKE. I was told that I will have my..."
- "I ordered this exact longchamp bag from the runway emporium of lazada and its fake!! From the logo embossed, design, quality. Compared it to the authentic longchamp i got months..."
- "We purchased these two items in Nov. 2011 and our sofa at head level is splitting and pealing away as if someone took sand paper to it. We were aware..."
- "I bought products costing 76.46. After speaking with my wife about the products I tried to return and refund my money. Each sales person at each kiosk kept telling me..."
- "In March 2009 my wife and I purchase 2 recliners from the Berkline outlet store in Morristown Tn. Both used the same fabric but were different styles. In May 2010..."
- "Purchased new headlights, and they came with two o ring seals that were ripped. So I asked if I could return for a refund, and they said, "Sure, you pay..."
- "So unhappy with fence install here in Buffalo, NY. Home Depot only has ONE contractor they use in WNY area so BEWARE. They built my back fence too high and..."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."