1.9
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I ordered a pair of sandals at a really good price.When they arrived they were a Wide Width shoe not the regular size I had ordered.

I was told to send pictures, which I did, showing that it was a wide width after I was told these did not come in wide width. I was told the W on the shoe was for Women's. As anyone who has bought shoes knows this is not what a W stands for.

I will not be ordering from this company ever again.I guess the old saying that if it's sounds too good to be true then it is.

This reviewer shared experience about "size not as advertised" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $15. The author is overall dissatisfied with Mobstub and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about sandals from Mobstub was would not refund or exchange a item and no return policy Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mobstub.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Mobstub to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Mobstub?

Comments

Santa Clara, California, United States #1177312

I have worked at a shoe store, W stands for woman's... But hey, believe what you want.