I ordered a pair of sandals at a really good price.When they arrived they were a Wide Width shoe not the regular size I had ordered.
I was told to send pictures, which I did, showing that it was a wide width after I was told these did not come in wide width. I was told the W on the shoe was for Women's. As anyone who has bought shoes knows this is not what a W stands for.
I will not be ordering from this company ever again.I guess the old saying that if it's sounds too good to be true then it is.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Privacy and Data Security|
What I liked
- Very bad company cannot be trusted
What I disliked
- Would not refund or exchange a item
- No return policy
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "It looks that they have no ideas how the Internet Business are regulated and they do not have a refund policy and no phone number to call; these against Internet..."
- "I was a rep for Stacy with JIC company, she was my upline rep. She got fired for her bad attitude & bad mouthing the company all over the place...this..."
- "It seems that every single month that I get my invoice from EBAY it is wrong. Not only that but when they credit me back for "Partial Refunds on..."
- "POSHMARK ALLOWS THE SELLING OF COUNTERFEIT MICHAEL KORS HANDBAGS! COUNTERFEITS ARE ILLEGAL TO BUY AND TO SELL! I WAS WARNED BY POSHMARK BECAUSE I WAS LETTING BUYERS KNOW WHICH BAGS..."
- "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..."
- "I ordered 3 items. I received the coffe cup fairly quickly, and the dog trainer bracelet approximately a week later. My 3rd item was a pair of black leggings with..."
- "Bought a cellphone from RadioShack which took 48 hours to activate. Drove multiple times to RadioShack who could not get it to work. The employees were as confused as I..."
- "My husband and I bought Thomasville cabinets from Home Depot store # 0731 in the last part of 2002. We didn't get Home Depot to our house to install..."
- "First off I think everyone whom has had their money stolen by these criminals should go to their Facebook page and post what Wesley Berry does to innocent victims of..."