Mobstub - I ordered 12 charms on 12/20/14. I only received 11 charms.

152 of 189 Mobstub reviews

I received four different shipments on December 28, 29, 30, and 31, with a total of 11 out of 12 ordered charms.I used the website contact page to notify mobstub of this error on Jan 2,3,4.

I never received a reply. I mailed a letter of complaint to the shipping address on Jan 4th, as that is all the information I had, and have not heard a thing. I finally found a different contact through google on Jan. 10th and emailed by complaint to them.

Two days later I received an email letting me know that 'they were going to look into it.' It is now the 17th and I have not received any other notifications. I wrote to the person that emailed me two more times and she has never answered me back. I spent $172 on 12 charms. I had a special surprise for my 12 granddaughters for New Years.

Well, that is not going to happen. Now I am focused on Valentines.

I cannot give the 11 charms I received as one granddaughter would be left out...I cannot have that.I am very disappointed in the customer service and the lack of information on how to get a hold of anyone in this company.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • Design of charms
    • Price
  • What I disliked
    • Unable to reach company
    • Did not get all my merchandise
    • Terrible customer service

Reason of review:
Problem with delivery
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Charms
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #583541

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Mobstub? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
152 of 189 Mobstub reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Mobstub. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Mobstub.
Filing a new complaint about
×