100% full Not resolved
2.2

I received four different shipments on December 28, 29, 30, and 31, with a total of 11 out of 12 ordered charms.I used the website contact page to notify mobstub of this error on Jan 2,3,4.

I never received a reply. I mailed a letter of complaint to the shipping address on Jan 4th, as that is all the information I had, and have not heard a thing. I finally found a different contact through google on Jan. 10th and emailed by complaint to them.

Two days later I received an email letting me know that 'they were going to look into it.' It is now the 17th and I have not received any other notifications. I wrote to the person that emailed me two more times and she has never answered me back. I spent $172 on 12 charms. I had a special surprise for my 12 granddaughters for New Years.

Well, that is not going to happen. Now I am focused on Valentines.

I cannot give the 11 charms I received as one granddaughter would be left out...I cannot have that.I am very disappointed in the customer service and the lack of information on how to get a hold of anyone in this company.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Mobstub and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $207 and wants Mobstub to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was unable to reach company and did not get all my merchandise. Author liked the most design of charms and price. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Mobstub and mobstub shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Mobstub?

Comments