Ogden, Utah
100% full Not resolved

I received four different shipments on December 28, 29, 30, and 31, with a total of 11 out of 12 ordered charms.I used the website contact page to notify mobstub of this error on Jan 2,3,4.

Related: Mobstub - Wrong shipping address

I never received a reply. I mailed a letter of complaint to the shipping address on Jan 4th, as that is all the information I had, and have not heard a thing. I finally found a different contact through google on Jan. 10th and emailed by complaint to them.

Two days later I received an email letting me know that 'they were going to look into it.' It is now the 17th and I have not received any other notifications. I wrote to the person that emailed me two more times and she has never answered me back. I spent $172 on 12 charms. I had a special surprise for my 12 granddaughters for New Years.

Well, that is not going to happen. Now I am focused on Valentines.

I cannot give the 11 charms I received as one granddaughter would be left out...I cannot have that.I am very disappointed in the customer service and the lack of information on how to get a hold of anyone in this company.

Review about: Charms.

I liked: Design of charms, Price.

I didn't like: Unable to reach company, Did not get all my merchandise, Terrible customer service.

2.2
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Mobstub Shipping Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / $207
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Mobstub?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.