Sent for a WHITE CAL-KING comforter with an order# confirmation 10/11/16.On 10/18/16 received my order.
It was BURGUNDY and had a different order# but still had my name and address on it. Obviously they ran out of WHITE. Called the number that was given by Mobstub to my Visa. OUT OF SERVICE.
Sent an email to Mobstub customer service. Received a generic back saying they will contact me 24-48 hrs. It's been a week. I doubt if I will ever get this resolved.
They took my money and sent me a product. Which releases them from fraud.
A PRODUCT THAT I CANNOT USE UNLESS I REPAINT AND CHANGE THE WHOLE COLOR SCHEME TO MATCH THEIR UGLY 1970's COLORED PRODUCT!
I ordered WHITE!!!!!
They have my money.
I have something I cannot use.I CALL IT FRAUD!!!!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- No way to contact customer service
- Customer ghost service
- Sent another color instead of what i ordered and is useless
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "After reviewing the beautiful selection of trees on the Balsam Hill website we decide to splurge and order the 7.5 ft., narrow Norway Spruce pre-lit tree. Sadly we are replacing..."
- "I expected a cheap ring to tarnish and maybe turn my finger green, but the ring I ordered fell apart within 3 months! I was standing at my desk..."
- "Early February I Ordered the advertised bamboo fiber sheet deal. Sheets have a 100% polyester tag on them. See attached picture. They feel like ikea sheets. They..."
- "Avoid getting a Samsung washing machine. Like many others, the area around the bleach dispenser on our Samsung WA5451ANW washing machine began to show signs of rusting after just..."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."
- "Purchased new headlights, and they came with two o ring seals that were ripped. So I asked if I could return for a refund, and they said, "Sure, you pay..."
- "Mr/Ms WFG No-name from Nowhere. Please spare us your big fat lie about "many big earners" at WFG. It's total bull cr*p and you know it. Here I give you..."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."