Valley View, Texas

Sent for a WHITE CAL-KING comforter with an order# confirmation 10/11/16.On 10/18/16 received my order.

It was BURGUNDY and had a different order# but still had my name and address on it. Obviously they ran out of WHITE. Called the number that was given by Mobstub to my Visa. OUT OF SERVICE.

Sent an email to Mobstub customer service. Received a generic back saying they will contact me 24-48 hrs. It's been a week. I doubt if I will ever get this resolved.

They took my money and sent me a product. Which releases them from fraud.

A PRODUCT THAT I CANNOT USE UNLESS I REPAINT AND CHANGE THE WHOLE COLOR SCHEME TO MATCH THEIR UGLY 1970's COLORED PRODUCT!

I ordered WHITE!!!!!

They have my money.

I have something I cannot use.I CALL IT FRAUD!!!!

Review about: Mobstub Online Order.

I didn't like: No way to contact customer service, Customer ghost service, Sent another color instead of what i ordered and is useless.

2.1
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time
Privacy and Data Security
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Comforter
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Mobstub?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.