Valley View, Texas
2.1
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Sent for a WHITE CAL-KING comforter with an order# confirmation 10/11/16.On 10/18/16 received my order.

It was BURGUNDY and had a different order# but still had my name and address on it. Obviously they ran out of WHITE. Called the number that was given by Mobstub to my Visa. OUT OF SERVICE.

Sent an email to Mobstub customer service. Received a generic back saying they will contact me 24-48 hrs. It's been a week. I doubt if I will ever get this resolved.

They took my money and sent me a product. Which releases them from fraud.

A PRODUCT THAT I CANNOT USE UNLESS I REPAINT AND CHANGE THE WHOLE COLOR SCHEME TO MATCH THEIR UGLY 1970's COLORED PRODUCT!

I ordered WHITE!!!!!

They have my money.

I have something I cannot use.I CALL IT FRAUD!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of no way to contact customer service and customer ghost service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of comforter. Mobstub needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned comforter in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Mobstub.

Had an Experience with Mobstub?

Comments