Mobstub - False advertising. Bamboo sheets have a 100% polyester tag on them
Early February I Ordered the advertised bamboo fiber sheet deal.Sheets have a 100% polyester tag on them.
See attached picture. They feel like ikea sheets. They are simply titled bamboo fiber but there is no bamboo in them except the name. Very disappointed.
I did not expect a high end sheet but some element of bamboo fiber was expected. I will never order from this site again. They should be banned by Facebook due to misleading advertising. Left posts on the website but I am not expecting any reply.
There is no return info in the packaging either.Do not waste your money here.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Cheap products
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Bamboo Sheets
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Ordered (2) Zoe drawstring makeup bags by Travel. The label on one says, "WIND BOLWS" instead if WIND BLOWS. It was to be a gift. They will not exchange or..."
- "We purchase a leather sofa quite some time ago. We didn't "love" it but we owned it. It was miserably uncomfortable.2 weeks ago we were moving it and happened to..."
- "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks！ And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..."
- "My wife and I were traveling and attempted to use the tv.xfinity.com feature - unfortunately, after logging in, I kept getting error when trying to play recordings/tv/ondemand/anything - I called..."
- "Bosch Washing Machine under Sears Maintenance Agreement - washer is likely 10 years old, the main bearing went out just after Thanksgiving (November) 2016 - unable to use washer until..."
- "I woke up this morning to find my truck like this the manager from Rent A Wheel decided to come by my house late at night and remove the valve..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."
- "Sold Item on eBay, it shipped in 2 packages, The item arrived and the battery arrived unfortunately 1 week later. The Buyer opened a case on eBay right away because..."
- "This company has the worst return policy and the rudest customer service. They have the wrong part listed for a 1995 Jeep, send a part for a 2007 which..."