Mobstub - False advertising. Bamboo sheets have a 100% polyester tag on them

Early February I Ordered the advertised bamboo fiber sheet deal.Sheets have a 100% polyester tag on them.

See attached picture. They feel like ikea sheets. They are simply titled bamboo fiber but there is no bamboo in them except the name. Very disappointed.

I did not expect a high end sheet but some element of bamboo fiber was expected. I will never order from this site again. They should be banned by Facebook due to misleading advertising. Left posts on the website but I am not expecting any reply.

There is no return info in the packaging either.Do not waste your money here.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Bamboo Sheets
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #594966 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Mobstub? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 25 #1149804

They aren't lying as a kid whos dad is a chemical engineer I can tell you that your confusing bamboo blend or bamboo cotton with what you have which is bamboo viscose which is classified as a polyester fiber.
Bamboo like sugar cane has many properties and can be processed many ways.
Cellulose from Bamboo is woven and treated to hold color into bamboo viscose its legit and trust me will last longer than cotton blend or all natural bamboo will after use.

0 0 Reply

Apr 27 #1150600

I suspect your correct but it is misleading.
I have to admit these are still by far the softest sheets I have owned. I was initially mad at being duped but I really do like them. Lol

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Mobstub. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Mobstub.
Filing a new complaint about