Have been contacting Mobstub for over 2 months sending in pictures again and again.Have not received the correct pair of earrings ordered.

Ordered 3 pairs of earrings, white gold inside out hoops (received), yellow gold inside out hoops(received), and Rose gold inside out hoops ( never have received). Ordered 3 solar powered chargers which do not charge or work via solar power. I've been told they have to be plugged in to work, so I did not need to order solar power chargers. Have replaced with chargers that still do not work.

Cannot get issues resolved.

Do not order from this company.Will not refund not make your order correct or complete or working.

Review about: Earrings.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Takes your money and then disappears not sending whole order, Cheap products, What i ordered was not delivered, Not received, Being lied to.

Had an Experience with Mobstub?

Comments

San Jose, California, United States #1296748

A Good # For Costemer Support Is 718-407-2443 I just Found it Please Help me Spread This # I'm Blowing There Phones Up I Have A Product they are going to make Good on also or I Will Sue them every one can because it's cause averting and fraud if they don't make there sales good So Please Help Me Spread The Number It Is A Good Number Thanks & Good Luck !!!!!!