Missing paid for items, they conveniantly have no way to contact them, full mailbox etc .I want to return the whole cheap order but they of course have been paid.

There is no packing order and it shows del confirmation they were delivered but only 2 came, not the 3 ordered, Think I will ever hear from them? Not much faith. Wants you to agree to terms of service, but there are no terms of service to be found on this page. How is this customer service.

The phone number is a recording and of course the mailbox is full. So no way for them to contact you.

I think I will alert Facebook which is where I found this bogus company, I wish I had read the reviews before buying.Could have saved myself grief.

Preferred solution: Send the 2nd black one or refund the money.

Comments

I placed an order with MOBSTUB for the first time prior to Christmas.I ordered sheets and a 2 crossover bags.

Well, I received a set of make-up brushes. I attempted to contact them, there is not phone number and if they receive your complaint on a Friday-they say they will read it on Monday. Well, I have gotten several responses tell me that my delivery has been made. I have sent them a copy of my entire order and informed them that what they sent was not what I ordered but to no avail.

I will NEVER order anything from them again and I will post this issue EVERYDAY until I get resolution and I do not mean an in store credit.

I want what I ordered or a full refund on my money.Julie Dennis 12/28/17