I ordered at comforter for $35 and was told that it had a thickness of 4 or 5".When it arrived the quilt was made of poor quality cotton cover and batting that was approximately 1/4" thick.

I complained several times about the product and they send for me to send it back at my expense. The post office said it would cost $34 to mail back so I asked them to send me return postage tags and take it out of my return. They said they couldn't do this. I am filing a report to Illiinois State Attorney on Consumer Fraud.

Please find enclosed picture of comforter.

I ordered Hotel 5th Avenue Milano collection comforter.This is what I got

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Mobstub and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mobstub.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Mobstub to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Mobstub?

Comments

Mobstub - Merchandise came postage due - when the 'deal' included free shipping Mobstub "I ordered mats for my kitchen from a daily deal. When they came (I like the rugs. They were what I expected) they came postage due for $5.85. There was..." Read more Mobstub - Fraud Mobstub "Sent for a WHITE CAL-KING comforter with an order# confirmation 10/11/16. On 10/18/16 received my order. It was BURGUNDY and had a different order# but still had my name and..." Read more Mobstub - LOUSY CUSTOMER SERVICE Mobstub "I CAN NOT MAKE THESE PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THAT WHAT I RECEIVED WAS NOT WHAT I ORDERED. THEY JUST KEEP TELLING ME THAT ACCORDING TO THE RECEIPT THAT MY ORDER WAS..." Read more Mobstub - Not a happy customer Mobstub "I ordered Aroma Diffuser, which in the picture looked much larger & I went to plug this little thing in & seen it is a USB plug.... I have no..." Read more North Coast Auto Mall - They fooled me twice; shame on me! North Coast Auto Mall "My sister hosted a foreign exchange student from China for his senior year of High School. He was subsequently accepted to attend Ohio State University. As a graduation present, his..." Read more Clark County Courts - Rena Hughes Clark County Courts "This alcoholic should not be in charge of the future of our children! She is a bias and unfair Judge not looking at all the facts. Case in point I..." Read more Rodan and Fields - BEST on the market! Rodan and Fields "Totally worth the investment. Use sparingly and you won't have any issues. If you're having problems, you're using too much. One swipe at night. It's so easy. My eyelashes have..." Read more Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island - Poor Customer Service, Privacy Information Violation, Harrassment Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island "I had purchased a harness from Woofgang Bakery on the 4th of September 2017 (few days prior to Hurricane Irma). My family and I were forced to evacuate Middleburg Florida..." Read more