I ordered at comforter for $35 and was told that it had a thickness of 4 or 5".When it arrived the quilt was made of poor quality cotton cover and batting that was approximately 1/4" thick.
I complained several times about the product and they send for me to send it back at my expense. The post office said it would cost $34 to mail back so I asked them to send me return postage tags and take it out of my return. They said they couldn't do this. I am filing a report to Illiinois State Attorney on Consumer Fraud.
Please find enclosed picture of comforter.
I ordered Hotel 5th Avenue Milano collection comforter.This is what I got
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Luxurious Hotel 5Th Ave Down Alternative Comforter
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "Jessica Zamarron's website www.pinksugarxo.com/Bigcartel, her former ecommerce site got shut down because she stole money from innocent buyers and failed to send out bikinis or dresses. She claims on her..."
- "Ordered the wireless head set from Mobstub online. They provided me a tracking number abs said it was sent through usps. After never receiving, i contacted usps. They said the..."
- "I have filed several complaints against EBAY for the sneaky way they make money & just how "Crooked" they really are. This is another complaint only this one is..."
- "THIS COMPANY IS A JOKE. Plain and simple. I am an engineering student in my freshman year at a BIG 10 university. I ordered an ASUS ROG GL502VT from this..."
- "A six month old bag, the both handles are wearing out. The actual use of the bag is just three month. I have purchase order to show the..."
- "Extremely disappointed in this company was sold insurance they did not cover anything like they promised paid to have the furniture fix the person service my furniture took off the..."
- "I always had a dream to buy one of the Lexus RX350 Model i bought this SUV used from Lexus dealership Hartford Connecticut and is one of the worst dealership..."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."
- "Nationwide took our money for appraisal services and then did the worst job around. The description of our property was not correct. The property is located in Queens NY, 90%..."