I ordered at comforter for $35 and was told that it had a thickness of 4 or 5".When it arrived the quilt was made of poor quality cotton cover and batting that was approximately 1/4" thick.
I complained several times about the product and they send for me to send it back at my expense. The post office said it would cost $34 to mail back so I asked them to send me return postage tags and take it out of my return. They said they couldn't do this. I am filing a report to Illiinois State Attorney on Consumer Fraud.
Please find enclosed picture of comforter.
I ordered Hotel 5th Avenue Milano collection comforter.This is what I got
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Luxurious Hotel 5Th Ave Down Alternative Comforter
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a dress that I thought was beautiful on the modlily.com. I received a dress from modlily.com and it was hideous. It was made of poor quality and looked..."
- "I ordered a pair of sandals at a really good price. When they arrived they were a Wide Width shoe not the regular size I had ordered. I was told..."
- "I got an offer of $200 for my iPhone 5. I accepted the offer and sent them a perfect phone. Today they emailed me that upon inspection the back of..."
- "A six month old bag, the both handles are wearing out. The actual use of the bag is just three month. I have purchase order to show the..."
- "Extremely disappointed in this company was sold insurance they did not cover anything like they promised paid to have the furniture fix the person service my furniture took off the..."
- "THIS COMPANY IS A JOKE. Plain and simple. I am an engineering student in my freshman year at a BIG 10 university. I ordered an ASUS ROG GL502VT from this..."
- "I called for a carry out pizza managers special witch says unlimited toppings well the man over the phone told me it's only 3 toppings for that pie so I..."
- "I waited a month for my package to never come then when i said i was opening a dispute for my refund he himself changed original arrive by date from..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."