MobStub Phone Numbers and Emails

General Info
support@mobstub.com
Is this your business?

MobStub Customer Service Overview

• MobStub Customer Service is rated at 1.4 out of 5. Consumers who contact the company are mostly dissatisfied. More commonly used way of contact is by phone.

Source Distribution
    91% phone 9% email
  • The best phone number to call MobStub is 7184072443.

• The longest wait times are on Tuesday, while the shortest are on Sunday. The average call time is 1 minute.

• People call MobStub mainly because of return/ replace, request for information, shipping and delivery.

View full overview ›

How to Contact MobStub Customer Service?

Most Popular Number:

(718) 407-2443
Total calls: 1 276 Issues resolved: 8 Last call: May 30, 2024

To summon the MobStub Customer Service, dial their customer service phone number: (718) 407-2443. This numeric portal bridges you directly to their support team stationed in Brooklyn, New York. Keep in mind that the hours of their customer service sanctuary may undergo variations, prompting the sage advice to peruse their official website for the most recent updates on availability. Should tribulations surface, be they entwined with purchases or tethered to account concerns, a call to MobStub Customer Service Phone Number stands poised to furnish you with immediate assistance.

For clients who lean towards the script, the avenue to MobStub Customer Service realm unfurls through the email channel: support@mobstub.com. When penning your electronic missive, embellish it with pertinent particulars like your order ID and the specific item procured to grease the wheels of the resolution process. It's worth noting that the tempo of MobStub Email response times might embark on undulating trajectories. During weekends or holidays, you might find the echo of a response resonating in your inbox on the subsequent business day.

To access MobStub's support, visit the 'Contact Us' page on their website. There, you'll discover options to connect with them via MobStub Email or phone. Email proves beneficial for detailed inquiries, while the phone number facilitates real-time interaction with a support agent. For immediate assistance, particularly with more complex issues, opting for the MobStub Customer Service Phone Number is advisable.

MobStub's central hub resides at 495 Empire Blvd, Brooklyn, New York 11225-3217, United States. Should you find yourself compelled to embark on an office visit or dispatch mail, this designated address becomes your compass. However, for the majority of customer service quandaries, the streamlined efficiency often lies within the realms of www.mobstub.com email or phone support, as highlighted earlier. Keep in mind that the mail's temporal journey may introduce additional intervals before reaching its destination. In the pursuit of returns or exchanges, adhering to the MobStub Customer Service directives nestled within the confirmation email post-purchase unfolds as the preferred course of action.

PissedConsumer Club

2.0
more details

Rating stats

Rating trend

How Good is MobStub's Customer Service?

Sandra C Zqd
Sandra C Zqd
Feels Disappointed | Mar 21, 2024

I’m still waiting for my purse that I ordered , it’s been a month

Dock Lxw
Dock Lxw
Feels Disappointed | Feb 08, 2024

Would not at this time.

Bobette Lus
Bobette Lus
Feels Disappointed | Jan 31, 2024

There is no customer service.

Joyce M Wya
Joyce M Wya
Feels Disappointed | Jan 31, 2024

Customer service is all computer! While going back and forth the ending is unacceptable. I ordered a purse and immediately upon purchasingI realized they were sending it to the wrong address. Within 5 minutes I contacted their web site, I received an answer the next day stating once the purchase was made they could not change anything, this is total BS as I had contacted them immediately. Their answer to me was if the package was returnèd they would send it to the correct address. In other words I am out of luck. They hope the situation resolves itself. So I am out my money and since it's being sent to the wrong city and state, I'll never see it! My bank is filing a dispute for me but there's not much else I can do.very disappointed customer

Kaleia Tnf
Kaleia Tnf
Feels Disappointed | Jan 18, 2024

Love the store. First time I need to speak to someone to get info on how to return an item … could not reach anyone… time is a factor

Karen P Tfe
Karen P Tfe
Feels Disappointed | Nov 29, 2023

I never got my order to go through with my discount and now it's not there.

Summary of MobStub Customer Service Calls

1% ISSUE
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call MobStub?

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Haven't received order”
  • “Haven't received my order”
  • “I cannot get the return label to print”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Return an item”
  • “For help in returning order number 4953335”
  • “Return item”

Request for Information Question:

• “To settle an issue about a return.”
  • “Help with order”
  • “To get info how to return an item”

Product/ Service Question:

• “PICK-UP TOOL LIGHT DOESN'T WORK”
  • “Received broken item”
  • “I can seem to place my order and pay, I have 5 things in my cart”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “We used the wrong payment card ending in 8312. PayPal account. We changed the card. Now can you complete our ordeJames Reinebach”
  • “75.00 debit from my bank... I did not order anything”
  • “Discount Apollyon code missing”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Want to cancel the yearly membership”
  • “Cancel order only want 1 and have a credit on my account”
  • “A purse i ordered that i need to cancel”

Refund Question:

• “Did not refund my order”
  • “Refund of returned item”
  • “Want a REFUND”

Cards Question:

• “Someone used my credit card”
  • “Accidentally ordered 2 of same item twice need removed and my card re credited”
  • “Won't accept my CVC# on bank card”

Account Question:

• “Forgot to put my Apt number in Address”
  • “I am calling for a friend that cannot get into her account”
  • “My account indicates my product was delivered yesterday. It was not delivered. Order# 3423984”

Website/ Application Question:

• “Lack of response from your website”
  • “Order ID 5177010 - I text six times no response from your Website the items are a piece of plastic with no buttons to turn on GPS locators that's garbage nine dollars each two of them I need a refund I need somebody to get back to me I'll never buy f”
  • “Unable to get on your website”

Staff Question:

• “Customer service”
  • “To complain about service”

Other Question:

• “Yes is sombary speack Spanish”
  • “My recent order. A purse that in 1 week is falling apart”
  • “262 16th st.apt.5, Reedsport, OR 97467”

About

Summary

MobStub, Inc. is a large online retailer. The company was founded by Shmuel Levitin in November 2010. It is headquartered in Brooklyn, New York, United States of America. MobStub offers a wide range of products under the following categories: women, electronics, gift ideas, men, and home. There are also household goods, jewelry, toys, and cool stuff. MobStub provides daily deals on nation brands, retailers, and boutiques being available all over the United States of America. Additional discounts are provided to those customers who share or like MobStub offers on popular social media including Facebook and Tweeter. Customer service is available during normal business hours.

MobStub reviews and complaints

3.0
Boardwalkbuy
47 reviews
2.1
Do you have something to say about MobStub? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup