Ordered tunic top, when received was a dress, extremely poor quality.I have tried to navigate return, which has been a nightmare.

Do NOT order anything from this company, it's a scam. When I e-mailed request for pre-paid label to return, I got run around. After several e-mails back and forth, I continued to politely request a pre-paid label as item was nothing like the ad on website. I was asked to send a picture of merchandise, which was ludicrous since the company already knew what it looked like, but I did, then I was told I would recieve a reply within 48 hrs, I did not.

I e-mailed again, did receive a response to send garment MEASUREMENTS, and note that if garment did not have same measurements,, the customer service rep would "try to help me further". What?? I wish I had read the reviews before I ordered from this company. I also had ordered a "wireless" charger, does not work, but the cord does, just not the wireless pad.

I did not attempt to return. Guess that is the technique this comapny uses, wear you down so you give up.

Next e-mail is to Texas Attorney General Office and Better Business Bureau.Zero stars

Review about: Mobstub Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States #1325462

I ordered a ring.The correct ring came, but I believe it was sized incorrectly.

I take a 7, ordered a 7, the pkg said 7, but it did not fit my finger. I sent an email requesting assistance and heard nothing. I think they must buy "irregulars" and sell them as "regulars." I like the earrings I ordered, but won't order anything from them again. Besides, if you notice, all items have a "price expires in __ hours" notation.

But the fact is, most of these things have been up for months.What s scam.