Key West, Florida

It looks that they have no ideas how the Internet Business are regulated and they do not have a refund policy and no phone number to call; these against Internet laws and regulations.The Car Hanging Backseat Organizer with Insulated Cooler purchased is worthless.

The hanging backseat do not stay put, do not hold even two water bottles before it starts falling and the belts included to hang the item are too short.

The worst quality item on earth and after all this explanation they are asking for more details.Do not ever buy from this company; worthless.Awful service & awful item.

I didn't like: Customer service, Too long to get a refund, Awful quality, Availability to talk to someone about my problem, Quality of merchandise seemed very cheap.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Car Organizer
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service, Bad quality, Return Policy / $15
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Mobstub?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Mobstub - Do not deliver what ordered and solar power does not work with solar power Mobstub "Have been contacting Mobstub for over 2 months sending in pictures again and again. Have not received the correct pair of earrings ordered. Ordered 3 pairs of earrings, white gold..." Read more Mobstub - Defective comforter Mobstub "I ordered at comforter for $35 and was told that it had a thickness of 4 or 5". When it arrived the quilt was made of poor quality cotton cover..." Read more Mobstub - None Delivery  of product Mobstub "I ordered the waterproof head set on our around Devendra 19th 2014. I received a tracking number. I received an email saying it was shipped. When it never was..." Read more Mobstub - Order was sent to AK and I live in IL Mobstub "I ordered some compression socks and 2 pair of Compression and Body-Support Undershirts. I received the socks just fine, but then a week later they finally shipped the shirts. When..." Read more Dhgate - A jersey with sponsors Dhgate "Hello my friend. I want to talk about an order. When I see to the site a jersey, and I like it and I order it, I don't want changes..." Read more Muv Fitness - I really like the facility, BUT!!!!!! Muv Fitness "I really like the facility, BUT!!!!!! The pool needs a lot of HELP. I took these picture on 5/26/2017 at the valley facility. I have expressed my disappointment in the..." Read more Mor Furniture For Less - DON'T BUY FURNITURE PEELS! Mor Furniture For Less "We bought a sectional and a year later it started to peel, we spoke to an employee from Mor and they didn't care, he basically call us liars. We are..." Read more Levin Furniture - Leather scratches too easily and arm is falling off recliner Levin Furniture "Purchased in 11/2015 to replace fabric sofa, loveseat and recliner. Spent over 4K on all Total with $700+ custom order recliner to match. Recliner left arm is put together with..." Read more