Mobstub - 15 day guarantee on defective merchandise, like CHEAP JEWELRY?
I expected a cheap ring to tarnish and maybe turn my finger green, but the ring I ordered fell apart within 3 months! I was standing at my desk and it literally BROKE IN HALF while doing NOTHING! I wore it on my left hand (I'm right-handed), so it was never stressed in any way. When I contacted the company, they said defective merchandise has to be returned within 15 days. It wasn't defective that I know of -- just CHEAP! I've had GUMBALL MACHINE RINGS from the 1960's that lasted longer than this; and they cost a penny!!!
I sure hope the other things I ordered hold up better than the I love you more/most hand-stamped 2 pc ring set for $18!!! PLUS postage and handling! Retail $140? What a joke!!!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- You are a rip off and i am contacting law enforcement
What I disliked
- Terrible customer service
- No warranty
- Retail value not accurate
- Ring fell apart in 3 months
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
You May Also Like
- "TRUE FACTS: Since the beginning Origami Owl Fraudulently has sued and harassed companies/people in the USA and outside of the USA. These poor people could have had a fight if they..."
- "It looks that they have no ideas how the Internet Business are regulated and they do not have a refund policy and no phone number to call; these against Internet..."
- "I ordered at comforter for $35 and was told that it had a thickness of 4 or 5". When it arrived the quilt was made of poor quality cotton cover..."
- "We paid our January rent with money orders. The Island In the Sun office only recorded one of the 3 money orders. I responded that they were paid...."
- "First time customer A very special birthday, ruined by this company. Order a beautiful arrangement with a 40 dollars discount offer. Add an extra exquisite upgrade for 25$ more ,a big..."
- "I ordered the free trial and was supposed to only pay for shipping. Well that was a lie cause that same day of putting my order in the took $128.00..."
- " Today 10/25/2016 we went into the Chili's in Arroyo Grande California and waited for 15 to 20 minutes to be seated we were never acknowledged or never approached. ..."
- "After learning the hard way that my kindergarten son's school has never been able to reach me via telephone, Only a recorded msg that the call can not be completed..."
- "Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! This has been one of the worst experiences ever! 3 weeks ago i signed up for the 7 day free trial, immediately charged 99.99. Contacted google, and..."