Featured Not resolved
Additional Fees

I expected a cheap ring to tarnish and maybe turn my finger green, but the ring I ordered fell apart within 3 months! I was standing at my desk and it literally BROKE IN HALF while doing NOTHING! I wore it on my left hand (I'm right-handed), so it was never stressed in any way. When I contacted the company, they said defective merchandise has to be returned within 15 days. It wasn't defective that I know of -- just CHEAP! I've had GUMBALL MACHINE RINGS from the 1960's that lasted longer than this; and they cost a penny!!!

I sure hope the other things I ordered hold up better than the I love you more/most hand-stamped 2 pc ring set for $18!!! PLUS postage and handling! Retail $140? What a joke!!!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $23. Don Bothame is overall dissatisfied with Mobstub and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about ring at Mobstub was no warranty, retail value not accurate and ring fell apart in 3 months , but reviewer liked you are a rip off and i am contacting law enforcement. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mobstub.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Mobstub to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Mobstub?

Comments